Western Medicine Mefenamic Acid Capsules 30 pcs 250mg Niflumic Acid
Mefenamic Acid / Niflumic Acid 250MG
The medicine is indicated in adults and in children aged over 12
In long-term treatment of :
- certain types of chronic inflammatory rheumatisms
- certain types of arthrosis
In short-term treatment of acute arthrosis pain and certain types
of inflammation of articulation attachments such as tendinitis and
In the treatment of certain pain caused by inflammation of the
throat , ears or mouth.
After 5 months of pregnancy (24 weeks of amenorrhea) ,
- History of allergy or asthma triggered by this medicine or
related medicine , particularly other non-steroidal
anti-inflammatory drugs , or acetylsalicylic acid ( aspirin),
- History of allergy to the other ingredients of the hard capsule
- History of gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcers linked to previous
- Established , active or recurring , ulcer of the stomach or the
- Gastrointestinal bleeding , cerebral hemorrhage or other current
- Severe liver disease
- Severe kindly disease
- Severe heart disease
Children aged under 12 years
Medicines 250mg , hard capsule could increase the risk of heart
attack or stroke. The risk increases in relation to the level of
dosage and the duration of prolonged treatment. Do not exceed the
recommended doses or the duration of treatment.
If you have heart problem , if you have had a stroke or if you
think that you have risk factors for this type of disease ( for
example , high blood pressure , diabetes , high cholesterol level
or if you smoke) , talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
THIS MEDICINE MUST BE TAKEN ONLY UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
BEFORE USING THIS MEDICINE
- History of digestive disorders (hiatus hernia , gastro-intestinal
hemorrhage, previous gastric or duodenal ulcer) ,
- When an anticoagulant or a platelet antiaggregant are taken at
the same time because this medicine can cause serious
- Heart , liver or kidney disease
- History of asthma combined with chronic rhinitis , chronic
sinusitis or nasal polyps. The administration of this medicine can
cause an asthma attack especially in certain persons who are
allergic to acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) or to a non-steroidal
- Chickenpox: this medicine is inadvisable because of rare cases of
serious skin infections.
Material Safety Data Sheet
MEFENAMIC ACID 250MG
|Section 1 - Chemical Product and Company Identification|
MSDS Name: MEFENAMIC ACID CAPSULES 250MG
Synonyms: Mefenamic Acid ,CI-473, Penstel, Ponstan, Pontal, Ponstyl, Tanston,
Wuhan Uni-Pharma Bio-Tech Co.,Ltd.
Room 1307, Unit 4, St Honest Sunshine Regency , Happiness Street ,
Houhu Avenue , Jiang an Dist , Hubei province , P.R.OF CHINA.
|61-68-7||MEFENAMIC ACID CAPSULES||250MG|