Western Medicine Chymar injection 5000IU Prescripion Drug Box of 5
vials and 5 ampoules Alpha-chymotrypsin from Bovine p
Chymotrypsin for injection: For intramuscular use only
Each vial contains: Chymotrypsin lyophilized powder for injection 5000IU
Each ampoule contains: 1ml sterile normal saline ( Sodium Chloride 0.9%)
INGREDIENTS: Active ingredient: Chymotrypsin ( a proteolytic)
enzyme extracted from bovine or porvine pancreas) inactive
ingredient: dextrin , manitol , water for injection.
Appearance: White Lyophilized crystalline powder
The medicament can help clearance of blood coagulation , purulent
secretion and necrotic tissue ;
It can relax ciliary ligament in ophthalmic operation ;
It can reduce inflammation of traumatic irisciliary body ;
It can also be used in trauma or local inflammation to decrease
local secretion and edema.
Recommended Usage: Dissolved with appropriate Sodium Chloride injection before use.
1. Intramuscular injection: 4000 Unite per time
2. Ophthalmic posterior chamber injection : 800 Units per time ,
then rinse the remaining medicament in anterior and posterior
chamber with Sodium Chloride injections 3 minutes later.
1. Make sure the skin allergic test is negative before you take the
intramuscular injection in case it may induce allergic shock.
2. It may bring about local injection site pain and swelling via
inducing the release of histamine.
3. It may bring about abnormal high intraocular fluid pressure in a
short time in ophthalmic local application , then lead to
ophthalmalgia , corneal swelling and glaucoma symptoms which may go
away in a week.
4. May cause corneal thread-like opacity , vitreous hernia , iris
pigment defluivrum , uveitis and wound dehiscence or wound healing
5. Keep it from permeating the vitreous body because of strong to
toxicity to retina , in case it may hurt the crystalline lens.
1. Not suitable to severe hepatopathy or coagulation disorders.
2. Not suitable to high intraocular fluid pressure or cataract
together with corneal denaturalization patients , or patients whose
lens are aptto colliquate.
3. Not suitable to patients under 20 because their crystalline lens
envelope is connected with vitreous body ligament and their small
eyeballs and strong sclera elasticity. It may make their vitreous
body out after administration.
1. Can't be administered via intravenous injection.
2. Avoid of not coagulate blood in administration site because it
inactivates when meets blood.
3. Please discontinue taking it and treat with antihistamine drug
when allergic reactions appear.
4. Confect just before injection because it's unstable in solvent.
Effects to pregnant and breast - feeding women: Not clear.
Effects to childen: No experimental data or trustful reference.
Effects to the olds: No experimental data or trustful reference.
1. Do not use together with penicillin or adrenalin or hydrogen
2. For alleviating glaucoma symptoms , administered with
betareceptor blocker ( for example timolol) or carbonic anhydrase
inhibitor ( for example acetazolamide)
Overdose: No experimental data or trustful reference.
Pharmacology & Toxicology
It cleaves polypeptide chains of protein into small molecular
peptides or cleaves small peptides into amino acids.
It can be used to eliminate the liquor puris , hematocele and
It can also cleanse wounds , reduce inflammation and swelling by
effecting as lipase to hydrolyze some liqids lipids.
Furthermore , it can relax the ciliary ligament and dissolve some
tissue proteins of eyes.
Pharmacokineties: No experimental data or trustful reference.
Storage condition: Store in a dry and cool place , keep away freom light and preserve
in a tight container.
Shelf life: 36 months
Certificate of Drug Analysis
|Name of Drug||Chymotrypsin for Injection||Batch No.||160701|
|Mfg. Date||07/2016||Exp. Date||04/2019|
|Characteristics||This product is white frozen dry block.||White jelly dry block|
|Clarity and color of solution||Meet the specification||Complies|
|Dry weight loss||≤8.0%||2.1%|
|Visible foreign body||Meet the specification||Complies|
|Particulate contamination||Meet the specification||Complies|
|Filling||Meet the specification||Complies|
|Sterile||Meet the specification||Complies|
|Titer determination||Meet the specification||Complies|
CONCLUSION: The above product confirms CH.P.2005 STANDARDS.